- Excellent quality, high performance and reliable describe Santa’s line of presents year after year.
His reputation twinkles.
- Santa has a full, up-to-date line of presents -always on-the-shelf, and broad in scope.
- Never does Santa forget anyone.All of his customers, big and small, rich and poor, boy and girl, get the same great care and service by Santa and the Elves.
- Shipping is not a problem for Santa.He delivers the smallest parcel on time, carefully packaged, and to the correct address, whether it be land or sea, America or Asia.
- Santa makes no mistakes.No returned merchandise.Zero defects. No dissatisfied customers.
- Requests for “special” presents are treated the same as standard requests.Santa’s Elves respond quickly, accurately and joyfully - even if a last minute bicycle request is for lime-green fenders.
- There is a positive, service-oriented attitude at the North Pole.Santa creates a “can do” spirit; and the Elves are happy to work on his team.
- Santa listens more than he talks.He asks his customers to tell him what they want.Then, he gives them exactly that
- The customer is the most important person in Santa’s life. He never takes even one for granted.
Santa remembers that without his customers, there would be no Santa.
- With this philosophy, Santa will be in business for a long, long time...